Thursday, August 1, 2013

Six Months Of Silence

So I've been really bad about updating this blog and I'm hoping to resurrect it in some way. My computer was having issues a little while back so I wanted to wait until I went back to the United States and bought a new one so I wouldn't have to type updates on my iPad. Not a great excuse, but I'm going to try and be a little more diligent. From the beginning of February until the beginning of May, I was in language school learning Spanish. In those three months I drastically improved my Spanish and can get around the city just fine. I still struggle in situations where I talk about more complicated issues and more advanced tenses but I'm constantly learning. But all in all life is pretty good down here in Lima and I am looking forward to God's will being done.

No comments: